Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hair cut and cuddles

All done! yep, these are not in sequential order, but I don't feel like reloading them.
Vroom Vroom!

Flashback to the 80's


I think I like mommy and daddy's bed better! - pre hair cut, what a difference!

Nick really needed a hair cut, however I was a bit concerned as to how he would react and waited, until, well, I couldn’t wait anymore. Turns out I had been worrying over nothing!

We went over to Cookie Cutters yesterday and he really enjoyed riding the red race car while the stylist gave him the cutest boy cut. Silly mommy over here had her camera in tow and what you see is the in progress, and final product.

I am finding less and less time to blog, as I want to spend as much time as I can with Nick before I go back to work. Also Bill went back to work on Tuesday, so I am on full mommy duty after 10:00 AM every day. We spent our time indoors this past weekend, just the three of us. Our boy was in a cuddle mode, more so than most days, and was quite the hug giver.


So, I have been toying with the idea of making a different blog, a private one, to keep friends and family updated on our daily, weekly, or however often I can update, adventures. If I go that route, I will still leave this one up. I know many PAP’s look at it, and having been in their shoes, I know it can be comforting to hear other families’ stories as they travel, meet their children, and bring them home.

The list of suggestions and tips for traveling that many of you have requested is about done, and I will post it soon. The jury is still out regarding the private vs. non private.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! Love the photos of Nick and his new "do."

Shane & Marie said...

Nick is such a doll. I love his new haircut!

Mely said...

Monica, he is such a cutie...I can tell from your pictures that this little guy has come out of his shell. He looks so happy and bubbly!...I guess that the new mommy is doing and excellent job!!!

Anonymous said...

He sure looks good behind the wheel. The only question now is Indy car or Nascar? With that new haircut, you better keep a sharp eye out for groupies, Mom.

Grandma and Grandpa Brockmann