Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged... allright, I will play along.

1. Link to the person who tagged you: Carla
2. Post the rules - done
3. Share six unimportant habits/quirks about yourself: see below
4. Tag three other people - Nancy, Carrie, Becky
5. Make sure the people you tagged know you've tagged them - done

So on to those quirks -
* The clothes hanging in the closet must be grouped by color. I find it easier to pick out a pair of jeans, skirt, or pants and then just pick a color for the top. From there all I have to do is go to that "color zone", and voila!
* I remove book jackets from books. I don't like them to crease or get marks on them. When I finish the book, I put the jacket back on.
* I do not roll down the windows after running the car through the car wash. The little water marks drive me nuts. So I wait at least till the next day, unless it is a hot summer day.
* It kills me when Bill hands over my purse holding it by just one of its handles. Makes me think it inflicts pain to the purse. Kills me even more if it is a Coach bag, or one of the bags I acquired during one of our Italy trips.
* The tupperware type containers must be stored with their lids on. No lid? Goes in a holding area in a different cabinet till the lid is located.
* I like peanut butter, and chocolate, just not together. Not a fan of the peanut butter cup, or buckeyes.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I need to come up with some interesting things about me. That is harder than one might think - I am pretty boring.

Thanks for the advice too.